There is no single lifestyle that suits everyone. We have different ways of living and functioning. However, it is crucial to find a life that sets you free and brings you peace.
In this bonus episode, Seek Go Create host Tim Winders wraps up Season 2 of the podcast. He also shares his final thoughts on the nomad lifestyle.
To know more about living freely, listen to this episode!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn the different aspects of the nomad lifestyle, as discussed in previous episodes.
- Discover what it means to live freely and how you can choose the best lifestyle for you.
- Know what to expect in the next season of the Seek Go Create podcast.
[00:29] Looking Back at Season 2
- Season 2 introduced us to a different way of living.
- Tim shared specific tips about living as a nomad.
- At first, it was challenging mainly because the topic might be a foreign concept.
- There are many variations of living and operating in today’s world.
[02:12] Episode 1 — Dare to Be Different
- In Episode 1, Tim expounded on mindset.
- He found out what it meant to think differently.
[02:38] Episode 2 — What Do I Do with All My Stuff
- In Episode 2, Tim identified the things that keep people from traveling.
- He also talked about the concepts of minimalism and essentialism.
- He also discussed the different processes that he and his wife had to go through to downsize their life.
[03:34] Episode 3 — How to Live in Houses That You Do Not Own
- Episode 3 tackled house sitting.
- Tim talked about his experience in traveling and living in different homes.
[04:06] Episode 4 — Living on Wheels
- In Episode 4, Tim shared how his family transitioned into living in an RV.
- He also discussed the advantages and challenges of the nomad lifestyle.
[05:13] Episode 5 — Working on the Road
- In Episode 5, Tim discussed how he works and travels at the same time.
- His family enjoys being productive.
- He shared his first novel and his business coaching.
- He also shared why getting good Internet was their biggest challenge in traveling.
[07:19] Episode 6 — Take Nothing for Your Journey
- Episode 6 focused more on preaching and teaching from scripture.
- Tim discussed Luke 9:1–6.
[08:45] Final Thoughts
- Tim enjoyed telling the stories of how he and his family moved into the nomad lifestyle.
- There are options to live a different lifestyle.
- Traveling gives you freedom, and freedom is a great feeling.
[16:05] On the Next Season
- The next season will focus on leadership.
- Tim will discuss leadership training and other unique concepts.
- He will also tackle stewardship and being a servant leader.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“There are options if you want to see the world.”
“When you have options, it gives you freedom, and freedom is a great feeling.”
“Money is not the only thing that allows you to be free.”
“I want people to be free, and it is my desire for people to be able to live life to the fullest and to do what you were created to do.”
“You’re on this earth to achieve and accomplish something. And I believe that our primary task, while we’re on this earth, is to identify and find what that assignment is for any given time.”
Enjoy This Podcast?
Seek Go Create is for leaders, entrepreneurs, ministers, and everyone seeking excellence, moving towards success, or creating something new.
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we’d love a review from you. By doing this, you can help us reach more people who feel lost and no longer in control of their lives.
Do you want to help more people renew their spiritual life through God’s grace? A simple way is to share this episode or what you’ve learned today on social media.
To growing and becoming all we are created to be,