We are living in unprecedented times when almost every aspect of our life seems to be going downhill. At some point, we will experience loss, frustration, desperation, and hopelessness. The good news is there is abundance at the end of it all. Having an abundance mindset empowers our health, business, and life.
In this episode, Kimberley Milousis shares her journey as a natural health entrepreneur and a Christian abundance coach. She talks about personal growth and empowered living. Kimberley also enlightens us on essential oils and how they have transformed lives and empowered people.
If you want to know more about the abundance mindset and an empowered life, listen to this episode!
- Learn about personal growth and empowered living.
2. Discover how having an abundance mindset can help you get through your darkest moments.
3. Explore the physical, emotional, and mental benefits of essential oils.
- Life More Abundantly Course by Kimberley Milousis
- Essential Oils Masterclass by Kimberley Milousis
Do you want to experience how essential oils can transform your life? Enjoy a 20% discount on your essential oil purchase from Empowered Living’s shop by using the code SEEK.
[01:27] Mildly Eccentric and Moderately Crazy Kimberley
- Kimberley likes to describe herself as mildly eccentric and moderately crazy.
- She tends to be cheesy and laughs frequently. At the same time, people trust her as a professional.
- Kimberley commits to empowering people, particularly in terms of their health and finances.
[08:20] Addicted to Growth
- For Kimberley, growth is something that we should always expect to see. Growth brings her so much excitement.
- Her whole life revolved around seeking God and creating a growth pattern in her own life.
- Anybody can overcome their worst circumstances through the process of growth.
[14:18] Why Kimberley Left A 6-Figure Job
- Kimberley was a senior corporate tax manager. She had 20 years of tax experience.
- She decided to take the road less traveled. As the poem goes, it made all the difference in her life.
- She excelled at her job, but she wanted more. She left to do full-time marriage ministry.
[22:18] Kimberley’s ‘Dark Years’
- There was a time when Kimberley and her family were experiencing financial difficulties. She had to borrow money from friends.
- Kimberley and her husband were both unemployed. They were in so much debt.
- She found comfort in the thought that God is in control.
[26:58] Why God Is Shaking Things Up
- God is shaking what can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken will remain.
- This is a time to recalibrate and to focus on what is essential.
- God is working, but the enemy is working too.
- We need to rebuke the enemy by seeking repentance.
[31:56] The Abundance Mindset
- God’s promise to give us an abundant life has not changed.
- Having an abundance mindset changes our approach to what is happening now, especially during this pandemic.
- Everything good comes from a recognition that God created enough.
- The enemy focuses on what is lacking. If we focus on that too, we are more prone to sin.
- If we understand that God provides everything, then there is no place for sin.
[40:02] The Gardening Analogy
- Gardening relates to life in many different ways.
- We reap what we sow.
- Through gardening, we learn that there is a time to sow and to let things grow. There is a time to cut down and a time to pull out.
[42:46] Kimberley’s Branding
- Her son does all of her branding and marketing.
- The color purple speaks of royalty, while the color pink speaks of femininity.
- Kimberley’s logo stands for two different things—an oil-drop and the idea of growth.
[46:58] Kimberley’s Essential Oils Business
- At first, Kimberley was not interested in direct sales and businesses. Eventually, she became fascinated with the product.
- She had a dream in which a song about oil was playing in her head. From then on, she knew that she was called to this business.
- Kimberley has about $2 million in sales every month. There are about 70,000 people in her organization, and about 3,000 of them are actively earning.
- Kimberley’s business is growing amid this crisis because it is an essential product. It serves people at a physical and emotional level.
[58:16] doTERRA On Guard
- The doTERRA On Guard is a combination of clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, and wild orange.
- It is powerful supportive oil.
[01:08:49] Seek, Go, Create
- Kimberley chose the word “seek.”
- During her period of darkness, she had been seeking after God.
- Kimberley is looking to teach more people about the greatness of God.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“Growth is something that we should expect to see on an ongoing basis, whether we’re talking about a business, a person, or a garden. If it’s not growing, it’s dead.”
“I needed to leave the game of thinking that my identity was somehow tied to my rank, that my value could be determined by an income or by what I had accomplished.”
“God is working, and He is shaking things up. I believe that in the season that we’re in right now, He’s shaking what can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken will remain.”
“Nothing good comes from that mindset of lack. Everything good comes from a recognition that God created enough.”
“If I can do it, anybody can do it. But I worked really hard. I loved what I was talking about—I really believed in it. I saw people’s lives being changed, and that just fueled me.”
Kimberley Milousis is a natural health entrepreneur and a Christian abundance coach. She is a Canadian Founder and Presidential Diamond Leader at doTERRA. Before her essential oil business, Kimberley had years of experience as a CPA tax specialist. She is also the CEO and Founder of Kimberley Milousis Empowered Living.
Enjoy This Podcast?
Seek Go Create is for leaders, entrepreneurs, ministers, and everyone seeking excellence, moving towards success, or creating something new.
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we’d love a review from you. By doing this, you can help us reach more people who want to rest and spend time with God.
Do you want to help more people renew their spiritual life through God’s grace? A simple way is to share this episode or what you’ve learned today on social media.
To growing and becoming all we are created to be,