Have you been trying to achieve purposeful leadership through faith driven qualities but feel like you're stuck in a rut? Have you been told to simply 'have faith' but found that advice unhelpful and ineffective? Join us as we explore a new approach to Faith Driven Leadership, one that will provide lasting, influential results for your own life.
Are you a Faith Driven Leader? Take our quiz to find out! Discover how aligned your faith is with your work and leadership style.
A leader is a steward, a caretaker, trustee over those people, places and things that God has gifted you with. - Tim Winders
Reasons to Listen:
- Recognize the significance of faith in influencing leadership styles and strategic choices.
- Embrace humility, compassion, and purpose as essential elements in Faith Driven Leadership.
- Explore Moses' faith-fueled adventure as a compelling biblical role model for leaders.
- Successfully complete the Faith Driven Quiz to assess your individual progress and enrichment.
- Develop faith driven leadership qualities to create meaningful, long-lasting effects.
00:00:00 - Introduction,
Tim Winders welcomes the audience and introduces the topic of the Faith Driven Leader, which will be covered in five episodes. He provides a brief overview of the topics that will be covered.
00:05:38 - Defining Faith Driven Leadership,
Tim provides a definition of Faith Driven Leadership and breaks down the three key components of the term: leader, faith, and driven. He also highlights that Faith Driven Leaders are committed to serving others and making a positive impact on the world.
00:09:11 - What Faith Driven Leadership is not,
Tim clarifies some misconceptions about Faith Driven Leaders. He emphasizes that they are not perfect, not motivated by money or power, and not limited to pastors or ministers. He also mentions that being a Faith Driven Leader is a journey, not a destination.
00:12:05 - Characteristics of a Faith Driven Leader,
Tim highlights some key characteristics of a Faith Driven Leader, including humility, a servant's heart, and a deep sense of purpose. He also notes that Faith Driven Leadership is a lifelong pursuit of growth and development.
00:13:31 - Conclusion and Resources,
Tim concludes the episode by emphasizing that being a Faith Driven Leader is a journey, not a destination. He also mentions a quiz that listeners can take to assess their level of Faith Driven Leadership and provides links for additional resources.
00:14:29 - Moses' Example of Faith-Driven Leadership,
Tim Winders discusses Moses as a well-known figure in the Bible who demonstrated faith-driven leadership throughout his life. Despite facing obstacles and setbacks, Moses remained faithful to God and trusted in his power and guidance, even when confronting Pharaoh.
00:15:33 - Confronting Authority and Interceding for Others,
Moses was willing to stand up to authority when he knew it was not aligned with God's will, and he interceded on behalf of his people before God, demonstrating great compassion and empathy towards them. He spoke truth even when it meant risking his own life.
00:16:11 - Patience, Humility, and Perseverance in Leadership,
Moses had great patience during the 40 years that the Israelites wandered in the desert, despite their complaints and lack of gratitude. He relied on God's strength and guidance to overcome challenges, always seeking God's will and trusting in his promises.
00:16:52 - Qualities of a Faith-Driven Leader,
Moses' life is a powerful example of what it means to be a faith-driven leader. He had courage in the face of adversity, compassion for his people, and unwavering faith over long periods of time. These are qualities that any leader would do well to emulate.
00:17:51 - Unlocking the Power of Faith-Driven Leadership,
Tim Winders encourages listeners to take the Faith Driven Quiz on his website, timwinders.com, and reminds them that future episodes will explore why faith-driven leadership matters and why we need people to be faith-driven leaders. He encourages listeners to continue being all they were created to be.
Resources & Action Steps:
- Listen to episodes 2-5 of the Faith Driven Leader season on the Seek, Go, Create podcast.
- Take the Faith Driven Leader Quiz at Timwinders.com/faithdrivenquiz to assess your current standing as a faith-driven leader and identify areas for improvement.
- Reflect on your own leadership style and decision-making process, considering how your faith plays a role in these areas.
- Consider reading or studying the life of Moses in the Bible to gain insight into faith-driven leadership.
- Develop a growth mindset and commit to continuous improvement in your faith, character, and leadership abilities.
- Cultivate humility and a servant's heart in your leadership style.
- Seek to integrate your faith into all aspects of your professional and personal life, not just in ministry roles.
- Share the Faith Driven Leader Quiz with friends, colleagues, or team members who may benefit from assessing their leadership style and growth opportunities.
- Stay tuned for future episodes and resources from the Seek, Go, Create podcast to support your journey as a faith-driven leader.
- Reflect on your motivations in leadership, ensuring that they align with your faith and values, rather than being driven by money or power.
Thank you for listening to Seek Go Create!
Our podcast is dedicated to empowering Christian leaders, entrepreneurs, and individuals looking to redefine success in their personal and professional lives. Through in-depth interviews, personal anecdotes, and expert advice, we offer valuable insights and actionable strategies for achieving your goals and living a life of purpose and fulfillment.
If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, we encourage you to subscribe to Seek Go Create on your favorite podcast platform, including Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify. By subscribing, you'll never miss an episode and can stay up-to-date on the latest insights and strategies for success.
Additionally, please share this episode or what you’ve learned today with your friends, family, and colleagues on your favorite social media platform. By sharing our podcast, you can help us reach more people who are looking to align their faith with their work and lead with purpose.
If you love our podcast and find it valuable, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and review on your preferred podcast platform. Your review can help us reach more people and inspire them to redefine success in their own lives.
For more updates and episodes, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you achieve your goals and create a life of purpose and fulfillment.
Thank you for listening to Seek Go Create!