November was the month to be thankful. Actually, we should be thankful everyday or every month, but we do emphasize it more during the Thanksgiving season here in the United States. We are thankful for so many things…you are at the top of the list.
November was another great month for us and we are hopeful it was a blessing for you.
Summary: What We Are Excited About
- The SeekGoCreate YouTube channel was launched on October 1 and continues to add videos and subscribers.
- Tshirts, Mugs, Sweatshirts, Stickers and much more is now available on the SeekGoCreate store – Just in time for your holiday shopping.
- Download numbers increased 66% during the month of November. And unique listeners continue to grow. THANK YOU for listening and subscribing.
- India and the United States are continuing to battle for our top countries. I may need to learn cricket?
Episode Review & Highlights
- Maximizing Your Wealth Potential Through Intentional Living with Caleb Guilliams
- How to Take Personal Responsibility of Your Own Success with Glen Dunzweiler
- Developing the Next Big Dating App with the Savvy Team
- Finding Your Freedom from Within with Quan Huynh
- How Embracing Transitions Allows You to Grow with Hunter Irving
Get Ready For This: Coming Soon
If you have wondered what it is like to be part of the SeekGoCreate team, December’s episodes will let you peek behind the curtain. Our special holiday episodes include conversations with my daughter Dulce, son in law Hunter, son Joshua and my wife Glori. These are some real and raw conversations about the holidays, challenges of 2020 and what we are planning for 2021.
PLUS…do not miss the final episode of 2020. I will be doing a solo episode where I will do some teaching to prepare all of us for 2021.
Enjoy This Podcast?
Seek Go Create is for anyone seeking excellence, moving towards success, or creating something new. We share topics, stories and conversations that allow us to rethink how we live, work and lead.
If you were inspired and educated by this episode, feel free to subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts so that you never miss another episode. Also, share this episode or what you’ve learned today on social media.
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we’d love a review from you. By doing this, you can help us reach more people who want to redefine success in their lives.
To growing and becoming all we are created to be,