Are you tired of feeling like your leadership strategies aren't making a lasting impact on your team? Have you been told to simply develop faith-driven leadership without any clear guidance on how to do so? It's time to ditch ineffective advice and join us for an episode where you'll learn tangible ways to cherish your team, embody compassion and courage, invest in others, and seek divine guidance for true long-term success. Don't settle for mediocre leadership - level up with our expert insights.
Discover the impactful leadership lessons from the life of Jesus Christ, as a faith-driven leader learns to love, care, protect, guide, and be patient with those they lead.
Are you a Faith Driven Leader? Take our quiz to find out! Discover how aligned your faith is with your work and leadership style.
We must love and care for those that we are stewards over, that we have been given the responsibility for.- Tim Winders
Access all show and episode resources HERE
Reasons to Listen:
- Deepen bonds with those you lead by dedicating time to nurture connections.
- Utilize courage and empathy to embody a faith-driven leadership style.
- Create a lasting impact through investing in and nurturing the growth of others.
- Enhance leadership effectiveness with focused time allocations and forward-thinking methods.
- Seek divine guidance and embrace a humble attitude in your leadership journey.
00:00:00 - Introduction,
Tim Winders introduces the topic of the podcast, which is about how faith can transform leadership, and how we can learn from the life of Jesus Christ to become better faith-driven leaders.
00:03:14 - Jesus as a Model Leader,
Tim explains why Jesus is a great example of a leader, regardless of one's faith. He emphasizes the impact that Jesus had on the world and how he interacted with three groups of people - the sheep, the wolves, and the disciples.
00:08:02 - Stewardship vs Ownership,
Tim talks about how Jesus was a steward, not an owner, and why this is an important concept for leaders. He highlights the responsibility that comes with stewardship and the need to take care of what has been entrusted to you.
00:13:03 - Lessons from the Life of Jesus,
Tim presents twelve lessons that we can learn from the life of Jesus to become better leaders. These lessons include the importance of loving and caring for those you lead, speaking hard truths when necessary, spending quality time with those you lead, and leading by example.
00:16:32 - The Humanity of Jesus' Leadership,
Jesus took time to patiently answer questions and spent time around his disciples. He led by example, showing us the importance of spending time, being patient, and understanding the needs of those we lead.
00:18:25 - Effective Communication,
Jesus used various communication methods, like parables, stories, and questions, to effectively communicate with different audiences. He emphasized the importance of clear communication and checking for understanding.
00:20:43 - Humility and Peace,
Jesus showed humility and avoided seeking personal glory or recognition. He worked to bring peace to situations and protect those he led. Faith-driven leadership requires both compassion and courage.
00:25:39 - Investing in Others,
Jesus invested in and developed his disciples, recognizing their vital role in continuing his work. Faith-driven leadership is about investing in and empowering others to continue the work of faith in the world. Think beyond individual success and impact beyond just the present time.
00:27:41 - Final Message,
Tim Winders shares his calling to promote faith-driven leadership. He encourages listeners to take the faith-driven quiz, listen to all the podcast episodes, rate and share them, and share them with other faith-driven leaders. Be a faith-driven leader and make an impact beyond the present time.
Resources & Action Steps:
- Take the Faith Driven Quiz at timwinders.com/faithdrivenquiz for a free e-course on faith-driven leadership.
- Read the Gospels to learn more about how Jesus interacted with the sheep, wolves, and disciples.
- Love and care for those you lead, just as Jesus did.
- Speak hard truths to those who may be taking advantage of those you lead, like Jesus did with the Pharisees.
- Spend quality time answering questions and patiently guiding those you lead, like Jesus did with his disciples.
- Be patient with those you lead, even if you have limited time.
- Prioritize prayer and time with God to guide your leadership.
- Lead by example, just as Jesus did.
- Look for opportunities to serve others and put their needs before your own.
- Seek out mentors and accountability partners to help you grow as a leader.
- Practice forgiveness and grace, just as Jesus did.
Thank you for listening to Seek Go Create!
Our podcast is dedicated to empowering Christian leaders, entrepreneurs, and individuals looking to redefine success in their personal and professional lives. Through in-depth interviews, personal anecdotes, and expert advice, we offer valuable insights and actionable strategies for achieving your goals and living a life of purpose and fulfillment.
If you enjoyed this episode and found it helpful, we encourage you to subscribe to Seek Go Create on your favorite podcast platform, including Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify. By subscribing, you'll never miss an episode and can stay up-to-date on the latest insights and strategies for success.
Additionally, please share this episode or what you’ve learned today with your friends, family, and colleagues on your favorite social media platform. By sharing our podcast, you can help us reach more people who are looking to align their faith with their work and lead with purpose.
If you love our podcast and find it valuable, please consider leaving us a 5-star rating and review on your preferred podcast platform. Your review can help us reach more people and inspire them to redefine success in their own lives.
For more updates and episodes, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you achieve your goals and create a life of purpose and fulfillment.
Thank you for listening to Seek Go Create!